So if you're upset with the way I explain things, feel free to take a nap in a busy street. The impulse to mute my inner dialogue for you just isn't there. This is me. I kinda like it.
The next series of posts are going to be all about my trip in Montana with my hilarious and beautifully eclectic family.
- Airport hick screaming on the phone about tacos
- Skunk hunting
- Shooting... things....
- Arizona residents exposed to water sports
- More mud
- Shifty miniature donkeys (donkies? donkiez? donks? Screw it...)
- My fabulous 100 year old great grandmother
- The mini-me (much to the rest of my family's dismay)
- Mom crying... a lot... (tears of joy, guys, happy ones)
- Getting molested by a blonde TSA agent because I had "bomb residue" on my hands (that embarrassed the hell out of my brother... he was yelling at me the whole time as if that helped matters... can't get lucky anywhere... She had such a gentle touch...)
- Trying to catch a kitten with a bowl of cereal and a laundry basket